12. They say, “Nobody can judge you, as much as you yourself can.” Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Either too up to proudly face my own self or too down to face the world.
13. What would you do if you weren’t into writing?
14. How do you react to the reviews that you get about your writing from your readers?
I can never get enough words to thank them, for they are who inspire me to write more and better.
15. What is your biggest fear?
To lose all my words, one day.
16. Which is your favorite fictional character?
17. Who is your favorite author?
18. List any 3 books that you would recommend to our readers.
The Shiva Trilogy
A Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
19. Is there one specific subject you would never write about? What would that be?
I can’t see any such topic.
20. Which is your favorite genre? Why?
Because what big debates can’t frame in one’s mind, that a story can do with much more ease.
21. Which genre, according to you, is the most difficult to write?
22. Are you working on your next? What is it about?
I am writing a partly fictional, partly non-fictional novel.
23. What is your message to other budding poets/writers?
Keep writing. If writing is what soothes you, then keep writing. No matter what, just do it. ‘Cause people may come and go, words ever won’t.
You can order Memoirs Of A Heart from following links :-