12. They say, “Nobody can judge you, as much as you yourself can.” Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Reaching out the world through my words.
13. What would you do if you weren’t into writing?
14. How do you react to the reviews that you get about your writing from your readers?
Happy, satisfied and even motivated.
15. What is your biggest fear?
Being left alone.
16. Who is your favorite author?
Agatha Christe, Paul Coelho and Maya Angelou
17. List any 3 books that you would recommend to our readers.
1. Thousand splendid suns
2. Wings of Fire
3. The Monk who sold his Ferrari
18. Is there one specific subject you would never write about? What would that be?
19. Which is your favorite genre? Why?
I like them all.
20. Which genre, according to you, is the most difficult to write?
Each genre has its own USP, I wouldn’t specify any one to be difficult or easy. All types require the same efforts.
21. Are you working on your next? What is it about?
Right now I’m working on a story, something of love shorts.
22. What is your message to other budding poets/writers?
All I would like to say is that it doesn’t matter how big you write or how good is your language vocabulary. The words that convey your emotions are the essence. Never let anyone or anything take your heart away from writing if that is what you live for.
You can order Memoirs Of A Heart from following links :-