1. How does an idea come for a poem come to you?
It just strikes me. There is no looking for an idea, it’s the idea that finds you. It’s a gift that whenever a writer sees the littlest change her/his mind starts wandering around the endless possibilities.
2.At what age did you start writing?
3. Is this your first book?
4. What are the poems/story in ‘BOOK TITLE’ about?
It’s about every emotion that a heart goes through in a lifetime. Mine in these describes what a teenager would feel when he or she feels lost between family and love.
5. Why did you name your book as ‘Book Title ?
Because that’s what it’s all about!
6. Which is your favorite poem/Character from this collection?
Every writer loves his or her own work but for others from this book, it has to be ‘prepared for winning’ by Arunanshu Bansal.
7. What do you think is more important- the words used or the feelings?
I think it’s more of the feelings but the way of representation matters too. The words need to be clean, understandable and the sentence formation should be proper using appropriate grammar but the feelings should not be overlooked.
8. If a favorite character of your favorite book comes alive in front of you, what would you say?
I love you would be the first sentence and then I would probably cry.
9. Is there a particular time of the day when you write your ideas? When?
No, it’s nothing like that. I would probably forget if I “saved it for later” I just write it when I feel like it.
10. Just like you are an inspiration to others, who is/are your inspiration?
My father. He’s a splendid writer. Even though he writes in just the local languages, the way he describes his feelings is just phenomenal. Other than that it’s John Green and Rhonda Byrne.
11. What do you consider to be your biggest accomplishment?
I was only 12 when I started writing and I also completed a hundred poems at 12 and that day was probably one of the best days.
Read the Part II Here :-
You can order Memoirs Of A Heart from following links :-
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.