1. How does an idea come for a poem come to you?
It’s like a sudden rush of emotions which usher in the essence of words and make me write.
2. At what age did you start writing?
I started writing at an age of 15.
3. Is this your first book?
No. I have been a part of many poetry and story anthologies, previously.
4. What are the poems/story in ‘BOOK TITLE’ about?
I have been given two sections, one being heartbreak and confession and the other being optimism. Both are way opposite of each other but an essential part of anyone’s life. They need to know that a heartbreak is not the end and stay optimistic.
5. Why did you name your book as ‘Memoirs of a Heart’?
Because it’s about the journey of a heart, the moments it lived, it’s memoirs.
6. Which is your favorite poem/Character from this collection?
The poems of Satish Velineni tend to be my favorite.
7. What do you think is more important- the words used or the feelings?
The words convey the feelings and the feelings need the words. They both are equally important, to me.
8. If a favorite character of your favorite book comes alive in front of you, what would you say?
Thank you for inspiring me to pass the phase of life when I had no one, but a fictional you.
9. Is there a particular time of the day when you write your ideas? When?
Whenever a new thing strikes, I pen it down. There’s no fixed time for it.
10. Just like you are an inspiration to others, who is/are your inspiration?
Paulo Coelho and Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
11. What do you consider to be your biggest accomplishment?
To be felicitated by Javed Akhtar and Zoya Akhtar for securing 4th position in a National story writing competition.
Read the Part II Here :-
You can order Memoirs Of A Heart from following links :-
Here is a collection of places you can buy bitcoin online right now.