A thought, mere song or a conversation too helps to come up with the idea.
2. At what age did you start writing?
I started writing when I was just done with the school, so like when I was 15 yrs
3. Is this your first book?
Yes. The first paperback but the second book actually.
4. What are the poems/story in ‘BOOK TITLE’ about?
They are about the emotions a heart experiences at different stages of life.
5. Why did you name your book as ‘Book Title ?
Poems are magical when justified with correct emotions. Emotions are what helps us get to the core of the concept of a poem or a prose. A heart is an essence here and so the title “Memoirs of a heart”
6. Which is your favorite poem/Character from this collection?
The one about how to love has no boundaries, it’s eternal.
7. What do you think is more important- the words used or the feelings?
Words are just an interpretation of the author about the feelings so for me the feelings matter more than the words.
8. If a favorite character of your favorite book comes alive in front of you, what would you say?
To take me along in the story, to live it better.
9. Is there a particular time of the day when you write your ideas? When?
No specific time.
10. Just like you are an inspiration to others, who is/are your inspiration?
Everyone and everything around inspires.
11. What do you consider to be your biggest accomplishment?
Will let you know when I achieve it.
You can order Memoirs Of A Heart from following links :-